Which Countries will Allow You To Stay In The Nation After Acquiring Your ETIAS?

Which Countries will Allow You To Stay In The Nation After Acquiring Your ETIAS?

- in Travel
192
Comments Off on Which Countries will Allow You To Stay In The Nation After Acquiring Your ETIAS?

Europe has been working on its new travel authorization for a while. The concept of ETIAS was first introduced in the year 2018, they are designed for the people who are allowed in the continent of Europe without needing their visas. Other than the European Nations there are a total number of 62 nations in the world including countries such as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and the United States whose citizens do not have a need of acquiring a visa to stay in the continent of Europe. These citizens are targeted for the ETIAS.

ETIAS is a short term for the European Travel Information and Authorization System. The rest of the visitors will remain unaffected upon the launch of this new visa-waiver system.

The concept of this new travel authorization system will be in action from 1st January 2021. ETIAS will permit the eligible visitors to stay in the countries belonging to Europe for a period of 90 days at once without your visa. From the total number of 44 countries in the continent of Europe, 26 belong to the Schengen Border Area. These 26 countries are known as Schengen Border Countries.

The 26 countries falling under the Schengen Border Area are namely, Spain, Denmark, Liechtenstein, France, Greece, Latvia, Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Finland, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, and Switzerland.

ETIA Visa

You will need to apply for ETIAS prior to your visit to the European Nations. Because from 2021 you will not be allowed to step a foot in Europe if you do not have a valid ETIAS.

Applying for ETIAS is not as complicated as applying for a passport. All you have to do is visit the official website there you will get an online application form. It will require you to fill your basic details like name, age, nationality, gender, place of birth, date of birth, etc. About 95% of the population applying for ETIAS will receive the decision of their verification within minutes. The rest of the 5% will have to diagnose the problem behind it and contact the help department. In order to know more about it, do visit www.etias-europe.us.

ETIAS will be valid for a period of three years from the date of issue. But it won’t be valid if you have an invalid or expired passport. You must have a passport to apply for your ETIAS. Every eligible person will have to apply for ETIAS regardless of their age. Minors (children below the age of 18) and old age people above the age of 70 will also have to apply for their ETIAS.

The ETIAS can be used for four purposes like travel activity, business purpose or transit, and medical causes. That means one can not use their new travel authorization system if they are willing to stay in the European nations for job and education purposes.

You may also like

InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay – Going with the best

InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay is one of the